Bread Machine Reviews

I'll be honest: I love my bread machine. I use it almost every day. However, the way I use my bread machine is probably not the way you use yours, nor the way someone else may use hers.


You see, we each have different wants and needs in a bread machine. For me, I just make basic wheat bread. I use the machine to mix up the dough, then bake it in the oven. So a low end, basic machine works just fine.


But for you, you may want something that can handle a stiffer dough – maybe you make a lot of multigrain bread. Or you could want a quiet machine that you can use overnight. You also may prefer something that comes with a lot of options.


However, all of us want a reliable machine that we can trust to make decent loaves of bread, not brick doorstops. On this website, I'll be compiling reviews on a number of popular brands of bread makers. Each one I'll review on number of factors. These will include:

  • Price

  • Time or Bake Cycle

  • Noise – Can you sleep while it's running?

  • Number of Programs – dough cycle, types of bread made,

  • Loaf Capacity – How big your loaf is.

  • Warranty

  • Can it make more than bread?

  • Shape of Bread Pan

  • Timer

  • Motor Strength – stronger motor can handle thicker types of bread dough.

  • Reliability – Does it work as promised? Customer service handle problems promptly?


I hope that these reviews will help you find the machine that works for you and your family. I would like to give you one centralized site to find the bread machine that's right for you, rather than having to hunt down reviews all over the web. I don't have any vested interested in one particular brand over the other – I have a Breadman, but the way I use it may not work for you. I've put links on each review page to where you can purchase that bread maker at Amazon – if you do purchase through my link, I make a small commission. (Thank you!)


If you would like to see a bread machine reviewed that I don't yet have, please feel free to email me. I'll try to add it as soon as possible!